» Wood Working Machines
» Band Saw Accessories
Kreg KMS7200 Band Saw Fence 13673||
Kreg KMS7200 Band Saw Fence 13673
Product Features | Related Products | Customer Who Bought This Also Bought | Product Reviews
View All Products From Kreg
Kreg KMS7200 Band Saw Fence
- Most band saw blades don’t run perfectly perpendicular to the front of your table. There’s always just a little bit of “drift” that prevents you from getting precise cuts even with a fence. Until now. The Kreg Precision Band Saw Fence easily adjusts to your blade’s drift angle to provide you with a whole new level of band saw accuracy. This fence mounts to most 14” band saws right out of the box and can be modified to fit many others by drilling a single hole in the aluminum mounting rail.
- Never before has a band saw fence allowed you to accomplish such a wide variety of cuts. This fence adjusts both for blade drift and for perpendicularity to the blade (essential when cutting thin veneers). In addition, the fence can be removed and reassembled in a low-profile position to allow the blade guard to be moved closer to the workpiece. Last but not least, the fence can accept resaw guides or our stops for use in additional applications.
- Rigid Design
The aluminum fence is incredibly strong, straight and built to last for years to come. The face and top side of the fence contain t-slots for adding stops, resaw guides and more.
- Easy to Remove
When you don’t need the fence, remove it in seconds - no tools required! Just loosen the locking knob and lift the fence from the mounting rail, below your table’s surface.
- Precision Lens Cursor
Magnified and easy-to-read for even the smallest adjustments, the thin red line on the Precision Lens Cursor lets you accurately set up the fence for cutting veneer, tenons, and more.
- Adjustable in Two Dimensions
This fence is unique in that it adjusts to set up perfectly square to your table and blade. Two simple adjustments allow you to set the fence to match blade drift, greatly enhancing cutting accuracy.
- Precision Lens Cursor Incredibly Strong and Rigid
- Easy to Remove Adjustable in Two Dimensions
- Introduce a new level of accuracy to your band saw with our Precision Band Saw Fence.
- Fence designed with noted band saw expert Mark Duginske to produce an unprecedented level of rigidity, adjustability, and precision.
- Fence is adjustable in two dimensions for ease in setting it parallel to the blade.
- Cutting accuracy and repeatability is further enhanced by the precision lens curser that reads off of the included scale.
- Mounts to most 14" band saws including King, Delta, General, Grizzly, and many others.
- Available with an optional Micro-Adjuster and Resaw Guide that allows drift angle adjustments to made on the fly while cutting.
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought|
|based on 0 customer reviews |
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned craftsman, TheToolStore.ca has the all
the tools you'll need to complete your projects. Choose from our huge selection of air tools,
clamps & vices, drill bits, drywall supplies, dust collection equipment,
electrician tools, plumbing tools, fixtures, glues, hand tools, jigs,
knobs & handles, hinges, measuring & marketing, metal working, power tools,
cordless power tools, router bits, router bit sets, safety equipment,
sand paper, saw blades, screws, fasteners, shop equipment, welding equipment, wood working machines and work wear.
TheToolStore.ca carries a huge variety of tools from the industry's best suppliers. Choose from such brands as Bosch, Bessey, CMT Orange Tools,
Delta, DeWalt, Hitachi Power Tools, Freud, Makita, Milwaukee, General International, JessEm Tool Company, Stabila Levels, Stanley Bostitch,
Steel City, Kreg, Samona, Paslode, King Industrial, Rockwell and more.
Copyright 2008. The Tool Store., All Rights Reserved. Another web creation by JAZ Marketing & Design Ltd.