- NANUK 915 cases were designed with one objective in mind: survival. With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, NANUK durable hard sided cases are built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or your contents.
- Nanuk durable cases offer the best solution for protecting your equipment.
- If you have sensitive instruments, photographic equipment or even “not so delicate” items such as firearms, Nanukuk cases would be the superior solution for your transportation and storage needs.
- All of Nanuk's products are incredibly versatile. The uses and applications for our protective equipment and instrument cases are virtually limitless.
- Includes high quality polyurethane foam, multi-layered set of customizable inserts include pre-scored removable layer.
- Foam squares can be removed in various configurations to accommodate contents of case
- 2 padlockable hasps moulded directly into case
- Waterproof seal used in all NANUK watertight cases are custom designed with hollow core preventing material deformation or fatigue ensuring long life of seal
- All NANUK cases made with impact-resistant NK-7 resin which is lightweight and rugged
- PowerClaw latching system used on all NANUK cases is engineered to keep your case closed during toughest of missions
- Uses 100% marine grade 304 stainless steel hardware
- Durable, soft-grip foldable handle
- Stackable with other cases of same size to save space
- Meets airline carry-on regulations
- Made in Canada
- Exterior Dimensions: L15.8” x W12.41” x H6.8”
- Interior Dimensions: L13.8” x W9.3” x H6.2”
- Weight (empty): 4.4lbs/2 kg
- Lid Depth: 2.1“/55mm
- Base Depth: 4.1”/100mm
- Colour: Black