- This Rob Cosman Instructional How To DVD gives the viewer a bench side instruction on the proper use and care of your dovetail saws.
- After teaching hundreds of woodworkers to cut dovetails Rob shares his knowledge of how to use the saw to finish rather than ''rough out'' the parts of the joint.
- Rob walks you through the fine points of tuning up a saw (including sharpening and adjusting the set) so when combined with his sawing exercises it will allow you to assemble your joint right from the saw, no paring.
- This is what he teaches in his week long hand tool workshop.
- This DVD is 45 Minutes
- Rob Cosman has been wOodworking for most of his life. While earning a B. Sc in Industrial Technology/Furniture Design at Brigham Young University, he was Dr Dale L Nish's teaching assistant .Rob Cosman has also worked with many of the world's best master craftsmen- including Alan Peters, Sam Maloof, Tage Frid, Monroe Robinson and Peter Korn.
- Rob Cosman Frequently travels to demonstrate woodworking techniques, and has taught hand toolskills to hundreds of students. Rob Cosman has operated a custom woodshop since 1989, where he designs and builds made-to-order furniture with an emphasis on using hand tools.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Clearance Item (with only 2 left). Once out of stock, it will not be re-ordered.