- This instructional How To DVD give the viewer a bench side instruction on dimensioning lumber from rough to smooth. Rob teaches how to get a great workout and a flat board to boot!
- While you may or may not wish to dimension all your lumber by hand, knowing how is a valuable skill for when power tools are not an option.
- Rob walks you through the importance of getting the first face flat so the reference face will be as accurate as needed.
- Using a collection of hand planes and demonstrating how to sharpen the less common ones, Rob takes a piece of rough Mahogany through the paces of becoming straight, flat and true on all six surfaces. Sweat guaranteed!
- 45 minutes
- Rob Cosman has been woodworking for most of his life. While earning a B. Sc in Industrial Technology/Furniture Design at Brigham Young University, he was Dr Dale L Nish's teaching assistant .Rob Cosman has also worked with many of the world's best master craftsmen- including Alan Peters, Sam Maloof, Tage Frid, Monroe Robinson and Peter Korn.
- Rob Cosman Frequently travels to demonstrate woodworking techniques, and has taught hand toolskills to hundreds of students. Rob Cosman has operated a custom woodshop since 1989, where he designs and builds made-to-order furniture with an emphasis on using hand tools
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Clearance Item (with only 2 left). Once out of stock, it will not be re-ordered.