Starrett Combination Hand Vise w/ Clamp 86A
- The Starrett Combination Hand Vise w/ Clamp has a wide range of uses for all toolmakers, mechanics, hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers
- When a vise is needed at different locations for convenience, the Starrett Combination Hand Vise w/ Clamp tool is indispensable
- By removing the handle and substituting the clamp, the tool may be fastened to benches, shelves, etc.
- Approximately 1/2-inch – 2-1/8-inch (13-54mm) in thickness, and can be adjusted to different positions according to the users preference
- When used as a hand vise, the leverage obtainable with the ball end lever will be appreciated in comparison with a wing nut commonly employed for this purpose
- The jaws of the Starrett Combination Hand Vise w/ Clamp are made from forgings and are properly tempered