- This rugged aluminum fence delivers a new level of precision and rigidity to any Router Table. It’s a fully enclosed heavy-duty aluminum extrusion which features Kreg’s unique Precision Lens Cursor, fully independent material faces for use as a vertical jointer, and a full-length vacuum chamber for a cleaner shop. This, however, is only half the story. Taking cues from high-end table saw rip fences, the Kreg Precision Router Fence is the only fence on the market that utilizes a t-square style design that allows for fast and easy positioning of the fence and a cam style lockdown which keeps it perfectly parallel to the miter slot at all times.
- Unique self-squaring t-square style fence design – similar to those found on high-end table saw rip fences – allows the fence to be quickly and accurately adjusted parallel to the miter slot. Unique cam-style locking handle and opposite-side anchor ensures incredible fence rigidity.
- Magnified Precision Lens Cursor lets you forget about using a tape measure and pencil, and start getting real accuracy out of your router table. The optional Micro-Adjuster allows you to dial down your precision even further.
- Fully enclosed 36-1/2” heavy-duty aluminum extrusion provides unmatched rigidity, strength, and precision to your router top and helps to maintain an enclosed vacuum chamber for superior dust collection.
- The Kreg PRS1010 has Two fully independent fence faces and dual acrylic depth setting rods quickly turn your router table into a vertical jointer. Depth rods are stored inside of the fence and can be added behind the faces to allow for jointing depth adjustments of 1/16” and 1/32”.
- Single-side universal mounting design allows the fence to be securely attached to any router table top from 3/4” to 1-1/2” thick.
- Innovative Self-Squaring T-Square Style Design
- Mounts to Tables Between 3/4” and 1-1/2” Thick
- Fully Enclosed Aluminum Extrusion and Full-Length Vacuum Chamber For a Cleaner Shop
- Compatible with Kreg Precision Micro-Adjuster
- Fully Independent Fence Faces For use as a Vertical Jointer