Makita 7104L 12 Amp Chain Mortiser
- Chain Mortiser 7104L
The Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser cuts mortises or notches in wood quickly and accurately. The head and chain bar pivot to provide for 3 plunge-type cuts without resetting the machine. Mortise longitudinal width of 5 1/8”, transverse width of 7 ¼” and maximum depths of 6 1/8” are possible.The Makita 7104L has a large adjustable vice for attaching firmly on to timbers and a sliding rear clamp that adjusts to desired width, plunge depth adjustment in 1/8” increments, quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes.The Makita 7104L comes with a built in carrying handle.
- The Makita 7104L is perfect for the timber framing and log home industries, this innovative power tool notches and/or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately.
- The 7104L is extremely portable with its built-in carrying handle and 37.4 lb weight.
- The powerful 12amp motor can easily handle any size job and the externally accessible brushes makes service quick and easy. Equipped with a standard 23/32" (18.25mm) Cutter Chain, you can max cut up to 12-1/8" wide and 6-1/8" deep.
- Five additional Cutter Chain widths, from 5/8" to 15/16", are also available (Optional). Expect the best and get it with Makita Power Tools.
- Perfect for timber framing and log home building
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8”
- Notches or cuts holes in thick wood stock quickly,cleanly and accurately
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes
- Base mounts onto a max. 12” beam
- Large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs
- 5/8” Cutting chain,
- Wrench 13-17,
- Oil supply 100 cc
|Capacities: || |
| Max hole width (Longitudinal)||5-1/8” |
| Max hole width (Transverse)||1-1/4”|
| Max hole depth||6-1/8” (155 mm) |
|No load speed||3,200 RPM|
|AMPS (120 V) 10.5 ||10.5 Amps|
|Dimensions ||20-1/8" x 11-3/4" x 20-1/4" (512 mm x 298 mm x 513 mm)|
|Net weight ||37.4 lbs. (17.0 kg) |
|Shipping weight ||48.1 lbs. (21.8 kg)|