- Our one-of-a-kind, combo set offers the complete assortment of Kreg tools you need for mounting drawers with precision and ease.
- This combination-set is (as far as we know) not offered anywhere else.
- Be sure to browse through our other unique, Kreg combo-kits.
- Kreg, Drawer Slide Mounting Tool (#NZ03)
- (2) Kreg, Drawer Mounting Brackets (#NZ03-B)
- Kreg, 3" Reach Face Clamp (KHC-PREMIUM)
Kreg, Drawer Slide Mounting Tool
- Whether you're building production cabinets or just a single set for your home or shop, this drawer slide mounting tool will greatly simplify the process of positioning your slides accurately to assure smooth gliding drawer movement.
- This tool uses the intersection of the cabinet stile and rail in face frame cabinets, and the cabinet side in frameless cabinets as a reference point from which to position a slide perfectly parallel to the drawer opening.
- Simply place a metallic drawer slide into position on the base of the tool, (magnets hold the slide in place) align the tool where the stile and rail meet as shown at left, and drive the screws. A perfect alignment every time!
- Installs most types of metallic slides including bottom-mount, full-extension and center-mount
Kreg, Drawer Mounting Brackets
- Once you have your full-extension slides mounted into the cabinet, aligning the drawer box to the slides becomes the next challenge.
- Our mounting brackets are designed to make this process simple with either framed or frameless cabinets.
- Simply clamp a bracket under each slide, set the drawer box into the drawer opening so it balances on the brackets.
- Pull the slide to the front of the drawer box and secure it into position by driving a screw. Drawer box installation could not be easier.
Kreg, 3" Reach Face Clamp
- Helps to ensure a perfectly flush joint every time.
- Without clamping, the joint can misalign if screw follows the grain of the wood.
- Reach: 3-1/4”