Kreg, Mini Jig Starter Kit Only $79.99
Toll Free 1-888-768-8370
|Shop With Confidence
Our Site Is Secured
Jig and Accessories »
Pocket Hole Jigs »
Kreg, Mini Jig Starter Kit
Kreg, Mini Jig Starter Kit
Product Features | Related Products | Customer Who Bought This Also Bought | Product Reviews
View All Products From Kreg
- Our Kreg, mini jig starter combo set includes all the basics you need to begin using Kreg's versatile, mini pocket hole jig.
- This combination-set is (so far as we know) not offered anywhere else.
- Be sure to browse through our other unique, Kreg combo-kits.
Starter Kit Includes:
- Mini Kreg Jig
- Kreg, Quik-Change Kit
- 100 pack of 1-1/4" Kreg Maxi-Loc Course Thread Screws
- 100 pack of 1-1/4" Kreg Maxi-Loc Fine Thread Screws
- Kreg, Face Clamp (3" reach)
Mini Kreg Jig Pocket Hole Guide
- Compact, single-drill guide design allows placement of pocket holes in tightest areas.
- Unlimited material thickness and width positioning thanks to fenceless design.
- Hardened steel drill guide with lifetime warranty holds up in the most demanding applications.
- Glass-reinforced nylon jig body stands up to tough, high-impact abuse.
- Plug setting feature in bottom of tool helps to fully seat pocket hole plugs into place saving wear and tear on your hands.
- To watch a Video Demo about this product, CLICK HERE.
Kreg, Quik-Change Kit
- This one simple kit provides everything you need to switch from drilling Pocket-Holes to driving Pocket-Screws, in just seconds
- All new 3/8" Hex-Shank Step Drill Bit snaps directly into the Quick Change Chuck – no need for a bit adaptor.Innovative chuck features an industrial design which eliminates slippage & optimizes drilling power.
- 6" - #2 driver is the most versatile length for Pocket-Screw applications.
- Quick Change Chuck
- 6''#2 Square Driver
- 3/8" Hex-Shank Pocket-Hole Drill Bit
- Allen Wrench and Depth collar
Kreg, Maxi-Loc Pocket Hole Screws
- Kreg's most common screw head type is the which is a washer head screw.
- The large bearing surface of the washer head is designed to seat securely in the bottom of the pocket, providing a tremendous amount of consistent clamping force on the joint line.
- Case Hardened Steel - No Bending and no Breaking
- Self-Tapping Tip - No Need to Drill Pilot Holes
- Bronze-colored finish and dry-lubricant coating improves driving torque and rust resistance
Kreg Face Clamp (3" Reach)
- Helps to ensure a perfectly flush joint every time.
- Without clamping, the joint can misalign if the screw follows the grain of the wood.
- To use, place the large pad of the clamp directly over the center of the joint line on the face side of the workpiece(opposite the pocket holes), clamp with moderate pressure and drive a screw
- Reach: 3-1/4”
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought|
|based on 0 customer reviews |