» Screws & Fasteners
TapconŽ, 3-1/4'' Concrete Anchor Screws||
TapconŽ, 3-1/4'' Concrete Anchor Screws
Product Features | Related Products | Customer Who Bought This Also Bought | Product Reviews
View All Products From Tapcon
Tapcon®, 3-1/4'' Concrete Anchor Screws
- The #1 choice of professionals
- Makes fastening into concrete as easy as fastening into wood
- Fast installation: drill a hole and drive an anchor
- Replaces small-diameter expansion anchors, plugs, and screws in light- to medium-duty applications
- No inserts are required
- Reversible and removable
- Can be installed close to the edge of concrete
- Advanced Threadform Technology design results in increased pullout values and lower installation torques
- Climaseal® coating provides extra corrosion resistance
- Recommended for use in ACQ pressure-treated lumber
- Hex head
- Length: 3-1/4"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/4"
- Tapcon concrete drill bit included
- Qty: 100 pack
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought|
|based on 0 customer reviews |
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned craftsman, TheToolStore.ca has the all
the tools you'll need to complete your projects. Choose from our huge selection of air tools,
clamps & vices, drill bits, drywall supplies, dust collection equipment,
electrician tools, plumbing tools, fixtures, glues, hand tools, jigs,
knobs & handles, hinges, measuring & marketing, metal working, power tools,
cordless power tools, router bits, router bit sets, safety equipment,
sand paper, saw blades, screws, fasteners, shop equipment, welding equipment, wood working machines and work wear.
TheToolStore.ca carries a huge variety of tools from the industry's best suppliers. Choose from such brands as Bosch, Bessey, CMT Orange Tools,
Delta, DeWalt, Hitachi Power Tools, Freud, Makita, Milwaukee, General International, JessEm Tool Company, Stabila Levels, Stanley Bostitch,
Steel City, Kreg, Samona, Paslode, King Industrial, Rockwell and more.
Copyright 2008. The Tool Store., All Rights Reserved. Another web creation by JAZ Marketing & Design Ltd.