Hitachi 7/8'' SDS Plus Rotary Hammer DH 22PG
- The Hitachi DH22PG comes with a 5.4 amp, 620 watt motor for rapid results in common 5/32" and 3/16" diameter holes .
- Mode selector dial (drill-only and hammer-drilling) for flexibility within a range of applications .
- 4.2 lbs and 11.4" in length, Hitachi's lightest and most compact SDS hammer for greater ease of use and maneuverability .
- Quick bit insert for easy accessory changes .
- Slip clutch prevents damage to gears caused by excessive torque .
- Idle strike restrictor prevents hammering while tool is in no-load
operation, prolonging tool life and reducing no-load vibration .
- Internal pressure adjustment minimizes variations in internal pressure for stable hammering operation and efficient drilling .
- Push button reverse switch to back out bits with ease .
- Lock-on speed button to reduce user fatigue during continuous operation
- Removable side handle with ruled depth gauge improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth .
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Plastic Case
Bit Type SDS Plus
Chuck Size 7/8"
Impact Energy 1.0 ft/lbs
Capacity: Concrete 7/8"
Capacity: Steel 1/2"
Capacity: Wood 1"
No-Load Speed 0-1,500 RPM
Impact Speed 0-6,200 BPM
Power Input 620 W
Handle Type Pistol
Weight 4.2 lbs