Jessem 02305 Rout-R-Lift FX Hitachi
- As many woodworkers already know, multi-base router kits are becoming extremely popular today. Now the traditional fixed base router with a removeable motor has evolved into various kit options that include an interchangeable router motor, a fixed base, a plunge base and some manufacturers have also added a "D" base option.
- The JessEm Mast-R-Lift was originally designed to be used with the removeable 3HP motor from a fixed base Porter Cable 7518. Then we offered adapter collars for the smaller 2HP motor diameters to fit our Mast-R-Lift's carriage.
- The problem for many 2HP router users has been the cost of a Mast-R-Lift plus the adapter collar exceeds the price of their 2HP router.
- As much as they wanted to experience the benefits of a precision height adjustment system they could not justify the price.
- Now we have come up with a great solution, the all new Rout-R-Lift FX for 2HP fixed base router motors! Now you get all the great benefits of a Mast-R-Lift at a 2HP price!
- The Rout-R-Lift FX offers above the table height adjustment and bit changes as well as the unsurpassed accuracy of a JessEm Lift. The Rout-R-Lift FX offers comparable quality and performance at a very affordable price. Our New Cam-Lock Clamp design works great for quick and easy Plug'N'Rout motor changes, the Rout-R-Lift FX is fast becoming the "Ultimate Base" for interchangeable 2HP router motors!
- New Cam-Lock Clamp Design
- Fits HITACHI M12VC & KM12VC
- Designed for 1-3/4HP to 2-1/2HP Fixed Base Router Motors
- Above the Table Top Height Adjustment and Bit Changes
- 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" Top Plate is Machined From 3/4" Thick Solid Phenolic
- Quick Change Motor Installation with New Cam-Lock Clamp Des