Freud, FDW710K Doweling Joiner 710
- Freud Doweling Joiner FDW710K combines extreme versatililty and maximum precision in a portable design - making it the ultimate joining solution for both jobsite and workshop environments! The Freud FDW710K Doweling Joiner easily makes quick and strong dowel joints without the use of complicated jigs, templates, and drills. Freud's Doweling Joiner can also easily bore shelf pin holes without building cumbersome jigs or purchasing expensive line boring equipment. The versatility and portability of this one machine makes it great a tool for face frames, furniture repairs, standard joinery, and shelf pin hole boring.
- Adjustable fence with rack & pinion height adjustment allows perfect joining at any angle. Positive detents at 0º, 22.5º, 45º, & 90º.
- Micro-adjustable depth gage with zero out feature for quick and accurate drilling depth adjustments.
- Twin drill bit design with indexing pin ensures accurate hole spacing of 32mm (1-1/4″) which is
the standard in the industry!
- The FDW710K has a powerful 6.5 amp motor for long life
- Rack & Pinion fence for accurate height adjustments
- Accepts standard 10 mm shank boring bits
- Work with bits from 3/16″ to 1/2″ diameter (5mm-12mm)
- Bits are 32mm from center to center
- Adjustable fence with positive detents at 0º, 22.5º, 45º, & 90º
- Adjustable indexing pins provide for even spacing of repetitive holes
- Amps: 6.5
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 710
- RPM Range: 18,500
- Depth Settings: 4
- Max Depth: 1-1/8″
- Bit Diameter: 3/16″ - 1/2″ (5mm-12mm)
- Distance between Bits 1 1/4''
- Shank size 10 mm
- Angle Settings: 0º to 90º
- Weight: 5 lbs.