» Measuring Tools
» Meters / Testing Tools
Extech, Remote & Local Continuity Tester
SORRY THIS PRODUCT ( CT20 ) IS DISCONTINUED.
Product Features | Related Products | Customer Who Bought This Also Bought | Product Reviews
View All Products From Extech Instruments
- One person operation for wire and cable testing
- Use for local continuity or for remote wiring identification.
- Local continuity checking - is accomplished by a bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper
- Remote continuity – with the use of the remote probe, it does not tie-up two people when identifying and labeling long distance wire/cable runs
- Flashing remote probe - Two lead, bi-color (red/green) LED probe allows single user to identify up to three wires or cables at a time for correct labeling with only one trip to other end location - cuts down on multiple trips back & forth
- Polarity verification - Drives a 20mA DC current pulse through wires or cables under test to bi-color remote probe; This enables technician to identify each of the wires under test at other end of cable run & eliminates possibility of false high impedance readings
- Lightweight/Pocketsize - clips on and hangs from the cable(s) under test without falling off
- Dims: 3.6x2.2x1.14" (90x57x29mm); Wt: 9.2oz (260g)
- Remote probe, Test leads w. alligator clips, 9V battery & Pouch
To watch Features & Benefits Video, CLICK HERE.
For Application Demo Video, CLICK HERE.
|Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought|
|based on 0 customer reviews |