- The Extech, MO290 Pinless Moisture Psychrometer is an 8-in-1 Meter with Patented Built-in IR Thermometer
- Monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with virtually no surface damage with the Pinless Moisture sensor (Pin-type Moisture Probe included).
- Measure Humidity and Air Temperature with built-in probe plus non-contact InfraRed Temperature with patented IR design
- Quickly indicates the moisture content of materials with Pinless technology without damaging the surface; Remote Pin-type probe (MO290-P included) allows for contact moisture readings (3ft/0.9m cable length)
- Works on multiple wood types and other building materials
- Easy to read, large dual display with automatic backlight feature
- Simultaneously displays moisture value of wood or material being tested, Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or Humidity
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- Designed with a patented IR circuit to measure non-contact surface temperature; 8:1 distance to spot ratio with 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point (DP), Vapor Pressure, and condensation point
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max and Data Hold
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- Includes pin moisture probe with cable, 9V battery and case
To watch Showcase Video of the Extech, Pinless Moisture Psychrometer, CLICK HERE.
To watch Product Video, CLICK HERE.