- The Malco, Die Block Type Flaring Tool is for soft copper, aluminum and brass tubing.
- Faceted, hard chrome finished cone rolls out perfect 45° flares, then automatically burnishes flare face.
- Handy slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters.
- Malco, Die Block Type Flaring Tool has Movable dies allowing tubing to be slipped in easily.
- Heat treated dies grip tubing without scoring and the original tube wall thickness is maintained at base of flare.
- Satin chrome and black nickel finish.
- Flaring sizes (O.D.): 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"