- CMT’s new Crown Molding Set designed by Lonnie Bird allows you to shape elegant moldings with your tablesaw and router table. Unlike commercially available crown molding, molding made with this set is easy to install and creates a finished appearance.
- This set is perfect for shaping moldings for fine furniture and other casework. The set consists of a cove cutter and six router bits with inverted profiles. The cove cutter mounts onto your tablesaw and is used in conjunction with a pair of angled fences.
- Simply changing the fence angle and cutter height allows you to create an almost infinite variety of cove shapes and sizes. Best of all, the finished surface requires very little sanding. After shaping the cove, you can use the special router bits with inverted profiles to create various edge treatments and complete the molding. Instructions included.
- Inverted roman ogee profile - 5/32'' radius (867.502.11)
- Inverted roman ogee profile - 1/4'' radius (867.503.11)
- Inverted roundover profile - 1/4'' radius (867.601.11)
- Inverted roundover profile - 5/16'' radius (867.602.11)
- Inverted roundover profile - 3/8'' radius (867.603.11)
- Cove cutter head - 7'' diameter, 5/8'' arbor, 6 carbide teeth (230.006.07)'