- The Gardner Bender, GFI-3501 tests ground fault receptacles by overloading circuit and tripping GFCI.
- Gardner Bender, Outlet & GFCI Tester is easy to use. Simply plug tester into any circuit protected by a ground fault receptacle (110 - 125V AC) and press black button to overload circuit.
- Tests for 7 conditions: Ground fault interruption, Open ground, Open neutral, Open hot, Hot/ground reverse, Hot/neutral reverse, and Correct wiring.
- Succession of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors.
- Tester trips GFCI between 6 - 9 mA.
- Standard outlets
- GFCI outlets
- Extension cords