Starrett Dial Indicator w/Granite Base 675GJ
- The Starrett Dial Indicator w/Granite Base is Extremely rugged and universally adjustable to any position
- These gages are well suited for inspection, layout, checking and lineup operations anywhere in the shop
- All settings on the Starrett Dial Indicator w/Granite Base are individually made without disturbing others
- These versatile stands allow the indicator to be positioned at any height within the capacity of the upright base post – 360° both horizontally and vertically
- The indicator can also be moved lengthwise within the capacity of the 3/4-inch x 9-7/8-inch (19 x 250mm) horizontal gage-holding rod
- The Starrett Dial Indicator w/Granite Base is very Sensitive, fine-adjustment at the end of the gage rod
- The fine-adjustment range is approximately 1/4-inch (6.3mm).
- A 1/4-inch (6.3mm) steel indicator contact point is provided, but contact points in other lengths and materials are also available
- This holder has a Starrett Grade-A Crystal Pink Granite base that is 8-inch x 12-inch x 2-inch (200 x 300 x 50mm)
- Finished to an overall tolerance of .0001-inch (0.0025mm).