- The Dewalt DW272 drywall screwdriver has a no-load speed of 0 to 4,000 rpms.
- The Dewalt DW272 VSR Drywall Screwdriver has a 6.3 amp motor that delivers no-load speeds ranging from 0 to 4,000 rpm. The speed control translates to fast secure fastening.
- Hanging Drywall often require setting lots of fasteners in similar, but not identical, conditions. This is where the "set-and-forget" nosepiece comes in. This depth-sensitive nosepiece allows the DW272 to deliver consistent fastener depth without extra adjustments from you.
- The Dewalt DW272 has a metal gear housing and heat-treated, helical-cut steel gears, this Dewalt screwdriver is built for long-lasting durability, and keeps it a reliable tool for busest contractor
- The DW272 minimizes fatigue with its lightweight body (weighing just 3.1 pounds) that makes it ideal for applications requiring a lot of reaching or working overhead. And its pistol-grip design, rubber grip, and two-finger trigger allow for an ergonomic hold.
- 4,000 rpm VSR Drywall Screwdriver
- Dependable 6.3 amp motor for reliable fastening
- No-load speeds from 0 to 4,000 rpm for material-specific performance
- "Set-and-forget" nosepiece ensures consistent fastener depths
- Lightweight, ergonomic design ideal for drywall applications
|No Load Speed||0-4,000rpm|
|Max Fastener Size||#8|
|Tool Weight||3.1lbs |