Freud D1660X Diablo Timber Beam Saw Blade 16-5/16 Inch x 60 tooth ATB 1-Inch Arbor
- The Freud Diablo D1660X 16-5/16 saw blade is Designed for large capacity beam, post and timber cutting
- 16-5/16" Beam Saw blades are ideal for timber framing such as Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL), Glued Timber (Glulams), Paralams, etc.
- Cuts up to 6-1/4" at 90 degrees and 4-3/16" at 45 degrees
- ATB - Alternate Top Bevel: Tooth configuration where the top bevel alternates from right to left. Top bevel can range from 10 degrees to 40 degrees. Used for crosscutting hardwoods and softwoods and general-purpose cutting.
- HOOK - Hook Angle: The angle that the face of the tooth makes with a line projecting radially from the center of the bore (arbor) coming into contact with the tooth. Hook angles range from 25 degrees to -7 degrees.
- Diameter 16-5/16
- Arbor 1 inch
- Teeth 60 ATB