Freud, 99-484 Base & Cap Bit (Base Molding) 1/2'' Shank 13083
- Mill base or traditional "mop" boards in any width
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding.
- Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers.
- Ideal for renovators who need to match old, extra-high base moldings.
- Bits can be used to rout base cap only, or to profile the edge of wide base molding.
- Choose your favorite wood to suit the room.
- Base Molding bit routs a variety of standard base profiles, including 618, 620, 622, 623 and 624
Note: For best results make two or more passes.
- Profile Design Base Molding
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 11/16"
- Carbide Height (h) 15/32"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 7/8"