ChannelLock 10 inch Tongue and Groove Straight Jaw Pliers 430
- Their best-selling tool; ChannelLock created the original tongue and groove straight jaw pliers almost 80 years ago and are still the best on the market.
- ChannelLock pliers are made of drop-forged, high-grip carbon C1080 steel, for superior performance on the job and have an electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear
- Undercut tongue and groove jaw design prevents slipping
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure at the joint
- Distinctive Channel Lock BLUE dipped, rubber-coated grips add comfort and better control
- # of Adjustments: 7
- Overall Length: 10"
- Capacity: 2"
- Jaw Length: 1.38"
- Jaw Thickness: .44"
Made in the USA