ChannelLock 12 inch Tongue and Groove PVC / Oil Filter Pliers 212
- Their best-selling tool; ChannelLock created the original tongue and groove straight jaw pliers almost 80 years ago and are still the best on the market.
- These pliers are specially designed for gripping extra-large cylinder objects like PVC pipe or oil filters.
- ChannelLock pliers are made of drop-forged, high-grip carbon C1080 steel, for superior performance on the job and have an electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention.
- Right angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear
- Undercut tongue and groove jaw design prevents slipping
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure at the joint
- Distinctive Channel Lock BLUE dipped, rubber-coated grips add comfort and better control
- # of Adjustments: 5
- Overall Length: 12"
- Max Capacity: 4¼" (Min: 2¾")
- Jaw Length: 2½"
- Jaw Thickness: .39"
Made in the USA