MilesCraft 1405 Crown Molding Jig for Miter Saws
- The Milescraft Crown45 crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done, because there is no more "Upside Down and Backwards" thinking when cutting.
- The innovative “right-side up” cutting orientation, novice and pro alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time.
- With the Crown45, crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
- Adjustable angle setting set to work with common molding spring angles (38, 45, and 52).
- Angle finders included easily determine the spring angle of your molding. Wide indented cutting surface.
- Support all crown moldings between 2 and 5.5.
- Accommodates special dentil style detailed moldings.
- Collapsible design for compact storage.
- Cut finished moulding with no break out on the finished surface.
- Saw blade enters the material from the front due to its unique orientation.