Freud, 30-400 3/16'' Radius Cove Bit with Steel Pilot 1/4'' Shank
- More versatile method to produce edging and inverted radii
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Produce a classical cove profile, or remove the steel pilot to add the versatility of routing grooves or deeper coves. Freud's upward shear angle gives a more efficient smoother cut.
- Removing steel pilots will add the versatility of routing grooves or deeper coves.
- Overall Dia (d) 3/4"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 33/64"
- Large Radius (R) 3/16"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
- Overall Length (H) 2"