Freud, 76-101 3/16'' Down Spiral Bit / Double Flute 1/4'' Shank 14523
• Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
• CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Solid Carbide
• Freud's solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem
• Excellent for through-cutting of material with a table-mounted router or pin router
Overall Dia (d) 3/16"
Carbide Height (h) 3/4"
Shank Dia (A) 1/4"
Overall Length (H) 2"