Freud, 76-202 5/32'' Down Spiral Bit / Double Flute 1/4'' Shank
• Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
• CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Solid Carbide
• Freud's solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem
• Excellent for through-cutting of material with a table-mounted router or pin router
Overall Dia (d) 5/32"
Carbide Height (h) 5/8"
Shank Dia (A) 1/4"
Overall Length (H) 2"