Freud, 76-306 3/8'' Down Spiral Bit / Triple Flute 1/2'' Shank 13731
• Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
• CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Solid Carbide
• Freud's solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem
• Excellent for through-cutting of material with a table-mounted router or pin router
Overall Dia (d) 3/8"
Carbide Height (h) 1 1/4"
Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
Overall Length (H) 3"