2x4basics Deckmate 90174 Bench Bracket (Redwood)
- Using 2x4basics Bench Brackets for Decks, you can determine the width. Make a short bench on one side of your deck or use as a railing with integrated seating around the whole perimeter.
- Assembly is easy and simple. All you need are 2x4’s, 2x6’s and some basic tools.
- You can make the benches into part of the deck design with much less measuring, cutting, and fitting than making them from scratch.
- Allows you to make more seating with only 7 inches of deck space used.
- Installation on docks makes good use of space and provides seating that will not blow away.
- The total height of the assembled unit is 36 inches from the deck surface. The seat is 17 inches high.
- Bracket Colour: Redwood
- Includes ACQ treated lumber resistant hardware.