DeWalt DW745 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw
- DeWalt's Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application.
- At 45 lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on, off and around the jobsite or shop.
- The rack and pinion fence rails make adjustments fast, smooth and accurate and its telescoping action lets it retract to a small, portable package.
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- The on-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- 16 inches of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45° for bevel applications
- Adjustable rear feet levels the saw on uneven work surfaces.
- The built-in dust port allows for a 2½-inch vacuum hook up; reducing the clean up.
- The 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- Miter Gauge
- Push stick
- 10-inch 24T Carbide Blade
- Blade Guard