Veto Pro Pac TECH-XL Service Technician Tool Bag
- The TECH-XL is a service technician version of the original XL Model, with changes being made to accommodate service technicians’ tools and work routines.
- The TECH-XL sports 80 pockets with ample pocket room for hand tools, parts boxes, meters, a cordless impact drill and other bulkier items.
- 9 small neoprene pockets have been added for drill bits and bit extensions.
- Aside from these modifications, the TECH-XL still has all the rugged construction features and materials that make veto Pro Pac bags the toughest on the market.
- 3mm thick, Injection Molded Polypropylene, Waterproof Base
- Body Fabric made of waterproof, 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Injection Molded, Nylon Plastic Handle w/ over-molded ergonomic rubber grip
- Extra-Wide, Heavy Duty, Padded Shoulder Strap Clips onto Handle
- Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- 6 zinc, marine grade Fold-Back Snaps
- 8-inch Electrical Tape Strap
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Neoprene Pockets: 2 Large, 3 Medium and 9 Small (for bits or memory sticks)
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- Weight (empty): 9.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 16½ x 9½ x 20¾ inches