Freud, 28-104 1/2'' Single Flute Panel Pilot Bit 1/2'' Shank 13305
- Template work & cutting openings in paneling, siding, etc.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on portable routers for template work
- Freud’s Panel Pilot Bits will outlast high-speed steel bits many times before sharpening.
- Carbide tips outlast high-speed steel and require fewer sharpenings
- The drill through point allows self-starting, while the pilot acts as a guide for template work .
- Overall Dia (d) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1 1/4"
- Shank Dia (A) 1/2"
- Number of Flutes 1
- Overall Length (H) 3 3/4"