Freud, 32-502 Rabbeting Bit Set with Bearings 1/4'' Shank 13323
- Joining boards and letting in back panels with different depths of cut
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Comes with interchangeable bearings to cut rabbets of different depths
- Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet
- Can be used for joining boards or letting in back panels
- 32-504, 32-524 and 32-526 can also be used as flush cutting trim bits
- Wrench included
- Overall Dia (D) 1-3/8"
- Rabbeting Depths 5/16",3/8",7/16",1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 1/2"
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/4"
Overall Length (H) 2-1/4"