Bessey 39-1/2 inch Double Force All Steel Clamp SLV100M
- The Bessey Double Force All Steel Clamp uses a modular clamping concept that offers a wide range of options for differing applications and provides maximum workshop flexibility for clamping or spreading.
- Both of the end fastenings can be loosened without tools, enabling rapid changeover of the sliding arms for spreading tasks.
- The arms are made from forged tempered steel and offer a high level of security as the linear transfer of forces can withstand large loads.
- This clamp features Bessey MorPads which are designed to reduce friction at the point of contact lowering applied clamping force and extending the tools life.
- The tempered, Acme spindle is sturdy and wear-resistant, considerably increasing its durability.
- Replace or add additional sliding arms easily.
- Includes a 39½" rail & 2 Tommy bar incl. sliding arms with high-performance pressure plates
- End fastenings can be loosened and converted without tools
- Clamping Capacity: 39½ inches
- Throat Depth: 4¾ inches
- Clamping Force: 1,450 lbs
- Approx. Weight: 9½ lbs