Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive 6-in Structural Wood Screw SDWS22600DBRC12
- The Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDWS wood screw is specifically designed for structural wood-to-wood applications and for a wide variety of projects where a high-strength attachment is needed.
- This 0.220" diameter fastener requires less torque to install than comparable fasteners, making it easier to drive.
- The double-barrier coating provides corrosion resistance equivalent to hot-dip galvanization, making it suitable for many exterior and preservative-treated wood applications.
- Bold thread design provides superior holding power
- Wide, low-profile head design provides clean look & less interference after installation & ensures maximum bearing area
- Patented 4CUT tip ensures fast starts, reduces installation torque and eliminates the need for pre-drilling in most applications
- Knurled shank section above the threads makes driving easier
- Under-head nibs offer greater installer control when seating the head
- T-40 driver bit included
- Screw Length: 6"
- Pack of 12 screws