Veto Pro Pac CT-XL Large Cargo Tote
- Cargo Totes™ are the latest addition to the Veto Pro Pac line of high quality tool storage products and perfect catch-all bags for raiding the van, carry-all bags for end of the day cleanup, and a more efficient way to organize the back of the truck.
- Designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use, the Cargo Totes™ feature 1800 Denier Body Fabric, leather handle grips and Veto's signature 3mm thick polypropylene waterproof base. Veto Pro Pac's patent pending design keeps the Cargo Totes™ standing upright and open at all times for easy access, a feature not seen on other tote products.
- The CT-XL has 40% more cargo storage space than the CT-LC; it offers the ultimate bulk storage capacity for larger tools and accessories such as hammer drills, extension cords, boots, sawzalls, and air hoses.
- An optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
- In addition to use on the job-site, the Cargo Totes™ are multi-use bags and IDEAL for:
- Outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, camping, boating, sports equipment storage)
- Everyday home storage
- Secondary travel bags
- Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
- Zippered Bags: Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
- Zippered Bags: Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
- Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the bag and especially the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the nylon fabric to stretch beyond its intended use and the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed…proceed with caution
- The CT-XL has 5 Tiered Pockets
- Height: 16.5"
- Length: 17"
- Width: 9.5"
- D-rings: 2 Large and 2 Small
- 3mm Thick Polypropylene Waterproof Base
- 1800 Denier Body Fabric
- Leather Handle Grips
- An Optional Shoulder Strap is Sold Separately