Kreg, DB210 Pocket Hole Machine
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your workpiece, and drills perfect pocket holes
- Powerful 110-volt motor
- Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit
- Works with materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick
- Adjustable fence to position workpiece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit and Kreg Heavy-Duty Bit
- Lightweight (20 lbs.) yet durable construction
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment
- Kreg DB210 Pocket Hole Machine Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
- Extremely Easy to Setup and Use
Create pocket holes with amazing speed and accuracy time and time again. Simply pull the large control handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor, clamp your workpiece securely in place, and raise the drill bit through the table. This simple operation drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick.
- Precise Pocket Depth and Repeatable Accuracy
To ensure perfect pocket-hole placement, the Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, and a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops that provide repeatable accuracy. Plus, clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness.
- Creates All Three Types of Kreg Joints™
The Foreman comes with a standard 3/8" Kreg stepped drill bit to get you started—for materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick. It’s also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 11/2" and thicker stock.
- Portable and Durable, with Ample Workspace
The Foreman’s lightweight yet durable constructions allows hassle-free transportation—perfect for use in your shop, around your home, and on-the-go. Even with this portability, the Foreman still features a large table with ample workspace.
- Built-In Storage and Dust Collection
You’ll love the built-in storage tray—the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories, keeping them close-at-hand. The Foreman also includes a dust collection attachment to keep your work area clean
- (1) Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine, adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops, dust-collection attachment, Kreg stepped drill bit and drill guide, drill bit setting block, and Owner’s Manual