Kreg Jig K5MS KIT
Kreg, K5 Pocket Hole Jig Kit 20081:
- Kreg's K5 Pocket Hole Jig is the most Advanced Kreg Jig yet, incorporating the best features of every Kreg Jig that came before with upgrades never before seen!
- That starts with an all-new clamping mechanism that you can adjust without tools or adjusting nuts to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, “click” the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time.
- Another great feature is the 2 large support wings to hold your workpiece steady (and they each have storage compartments inside where you can keep your Kreg Bits, screws, and accessories close at hand but out of the way).
- The K5 also comes with a detachable dust port that swivels from side to side so that you can position it exactly where you want it, and then attach it to a standard 1-1/4" vacuum hose.
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place, and can’t get lost
- Stop-Collar Setting Block makes drill bit setup easy
- Adjustable Workpiece Stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Comes fully assembled—ready to set up and use
- Kreg Jig K5 Base with Ratcheting Front-Side Clamp
- Extension Wings
- Swiveling Dust Collection Port
- Drill Guide Block, Spacer Block
- Workpiece Stop, Drill Bit Setup Block
- Hex-Shank Stepped Drill Bit
- 6" Driver Bit, Stop Collar
- Allen Wrench, User Guide
- Starter Screw and Plug Pack
- SkillBuilder Videos
- Downloadable Project Plans
Kreg KTC55 System Organizer 16604:
Fitted inserts let you store and organize your entire Kreg joinery system in one compact, portable case. All too often, carrying cases suffer from a very basic problem—they ''let things slide.'' The moment you pick up the case, the contents wind up in a tangled pile. The Kreg KTC55 System Organizer overcomes this slippery problem with a set of fitted inserts that keep all of your Kreg jigs and accessories securely in place. Because the inserts are designed for specific products, you'll never have to dig through a pile of jigs, bits and screws again. And since everything is pre-planned for optimal utilization of space, the case is very compact, yet it can house your entire Kreg joinery system, including your Kreg Jig® (K3, K4 or K5), Kreg clamps, drill bits (standard, HD and Micro), driver bits, numerous guide blocks, Kreg screws and more. The inserts can also be removed to store larger items such as the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig and compact drill/drivers. The transparent lid lets you see the contents without needing to open the case.
- Brand: Kreg
- Model #: KTC55
- Material: Impact-resistant polymer
- Overall Dimensions: 18''W x 15-1/4''D x 6-5/8''H
- Weight (lbs): 4.9500
Kreg SSW Screw Selector Wheel:
- The Screw Selector Wheel makes it easier than ever to build projects with Kreg Joinery™. Just dial in the thickness of each piece to be joined—whether those thicknesses are the same or different—and the Wheel shows you the correct screw length and Kreg Jig® setting.
- Two sided: shows face joints and edge joints
- Works with 1/2", 5/8”, 3/4", 7/8”, 1”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/4", 1-3/8”, 1-1/2" material
- Compatible with Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3
- Durable .5mm polypropylene construction
- Tab with hole makes the Wheel easy to hang