Precision Router Table Insert Plate PRS4036 - Predrilled for Porter-Cable & Bosch Router
- Plate Measures 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" (235mm x 298mm)
- 3/8" thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- Comes with predrilled holes and mounting hardware
- Designed to fit the Porter Cable 690 and 890 Series, along with the Bosch 1617
- Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Also Available in versions for: undrilled and predrilled for Triton
- The Prs4036 is Solid, Flat, and Perfectly Level Mounting Surface
The Kreg Plate rugged 3/8" thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate is designed to provide a solid, flat, and perfectly level mounting surface for your Porter-Cable and Bosch router. Measuring 91/4" x 113/4" (235mm x 298mm), it will accept almost any Porter-Cable and Bosch router (even large, heavy models) with ease.
The Kreg PRS4036 plate comes with predrilled holes and mounting hardware to fit the Porter-Cable 690 and 890 Series. It also works with the Bosch 1617.
The plate is equipped with our Level-Loc Reducing Rings that allow you to easily change the size of the opening around the router bit. These rings simply twist into place using an included ring wrench to lock in level and flush with the plate surface. The plate comes with three Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm), 13/16" (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8" (67mm).
- 3/8"-thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- (3) Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm) , 13/16" (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8" (67mm)
- Router mounting instructions
|Accepts ||Porter Cable 690 and 890 Series, along with the Bosch 1617 |
|Measurements ||9-1/4" x 1-13/4" (235mm x 298mm) |
|Phenolic Insert Plate ||3/8"-thick (9mm) |
|Three Versions ||Undrilled, Predrilled for Triton, and Predrilled for Porter-Cable and Bosch |
|General ||*Does not come with plate levelers |