Precision Router Table Insert Plate PRS4038 - Undrilled 14179
- Measures 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" (235mm x 298mm)
- 3/8" thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- Comes without any predrilled mounting holes
- Alignment marks make it easy to center and mount on almost any router
- Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Also Available in pre-drilled for Triton, and pre-drilled for Porter-Cable and Bosch
- The Kreg PRS4038 plate is Solid, Flat, and Perfectly Level Mounting Surface
The plate is rugged 3/8" thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate is designed to provide a solid, flat, and perfectly level mounting surface for your router. Measuring 91/4" x 113/4" (235mm x 298mm), it will accept almost any router (even large, heavy models) with ease.
The PRS4038 plate comes without any predrilled mounting holes. Alignment marks engraved on the underside make it easy to center and mount any router using the detailed instructions that are included with the plate.
The plate is equipped with our Level-Loc Reducing Rings that allow you to easily change the size of the opening around the router bit. These rings simply twist into place using an included ring wrench to lock in level and flush with the plate surface. The plate comes with three Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm), 13/16" (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8" (67mm).
- 3/8"-thick (9mm) phenolic insert plate
- (3) Level-Loc Rings: 1" (25mm), 13/16" (30mm) for use with universal-style guide bushings, and 25/8" (67mm)
- Router mounting instructions
|Accepts ||Undrilled |
|Measurements ||9-1/4" x 1-13/4" (235mm x 298mm) |
|Phenolic Insert Plate ||3/8"-thick (9mm) |
|Three Versions ||Undrilled, Predrilled for Triton, and Predrilled for Porter-Cable and Bosch |
|General ||*Does not come with plate levelers |