Jessem 3-1/4 Pow-R-Tek Router with Remote Speed Control Box and on/off Switch
- The Jessem 05200 Pow-R-Tek™ Router with Remote Control Box has the ability to control the RPM speed quickly and accurately from a front mounted control panel complete with on/off switch.
- The Jessem 05200 Pow-R-Tek Router gives you a powerful 15 amp, 3-1/4 hp motor with soft start, electronic variable speed control (10,000 to 21,000 rpm) and a digital; easy to read display on the remote control power box. Whether you need more or less speed, the exact speed you want, is at your fingertips.
- As with all of JessEm’s products, the Pow-R-Tek router is as strong and sturdy as it looks. Soft Start for those smooth transitions to full power on, preventing sudden power surges. As well, dial in your speed, with the large adjustment knob. You don’t have to guess what speed your router is running at, you can see your rpm settings on the digital display as you adjust the dial. You get exactly the speed you need. Easy to access, easy to see.
The Pow-R-Tek™ Router with Remote Control Box has premium electronic feedback circuitry that maintains optimal speed power under load. Dust and contaminants are not a problem with its double sealed ball bearing construction.
- The Pow-R-Tek™ Router comes with ¼” and ½” Collets and offset wrenches.
- The 4.2” diameter motor is designed for the JessEm Mast-R-Lift II (#02120, #02121) and JessEm’s Mast-R-Lift Excel II (#02202), but will also retrofit to the older models of JessEm’s Mast-R-Lifts (#02101, #02102) as well as the Original Excel (#02201).
- This router is not for hand held use.