Tick Key Tick Removal Tool
- Don't Squeeze, Crush or Squash A Tick.This can force spirochete and other infective body fluids through the mouth parts of the tick into the host.
- Don't Apply Substances To A Tick.Applying any substances, such as petroleum jelly, fingernail polish remover, repellents, or a lighted match that upset or harm the tick almost always cause the tick to vomit the contents of its stomach back into the host.
- No matter how badly a tick may want to remove itself, it is not capable of doing so quickly. Ticks can live without air for long periods; attempts to smother it can allow disease transmission for hours.
- TickKey Is The Easiest-To-Use Tick Remover On Earth! Place the key over the tick in the slot. Pull key away from tick sliding along the skin.
- The Tick is removed easily, head and all!This design has been perfected and tested for over eight years and is responsible for the removal of thousands of ticks of all sizes including deer ticks and dog ticks.
- TickKey is fabricated from high-strength anodized aluminum...this is not a weak piece of plastic.
- TickKey is currently available in our 6 original metallic colors; Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, Pewter & we have multiple new colors that vary.
- TickKey is flat and is easily stored in a wallet,pocket, on a key chain, collar, saddle, or leash.
- Don't Remove Ticks With Your Fingers.In many cases a tick is likely to be carrying pathogens such as lyme disease,ehrlichiosis and others that are harmful to humans and pets. Tick saliva or blood is something you don't want on your skin. Pulling on a tick, even with tweezers, can tear the mouth parts from the body of the tick and leave embedded parts in the host.
- TICKKEY is the only tick removal device on the planet that uses natural forward leverage to remove the entire tick, head and all, quickly and safely without touching or squishing even the toughest engorged ticks.Tick key is 99 effective on the safe removal of all sizes and types of ticks from people and pets.