Veto Pro Pac TECH MC
- Veto Pro Pac's Tech MC is a compact, yet fully featured service, repair or installation tool bag that features everything you have come to expect from Veto Pro Pac.
- Veto Pro Pac’s patented center panel, heavy duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base that keeps tools dry, even in the nastiest of conditions.
- With 38 pockets inside and out and a center panel design, the Tech MC has two storage bays with ample room for hand tools, meters, and a compact cordless drill, as well as smaller tool and accessories.
- It also includes D-rings, bit extension and memory stick pockets, and a stainless steel tape clip as well as a quick access outside pocket for drill bit extensions and small items.
- An over-molded ergonomic grip and a 3" wide padded shoulder strap provide comfort for a potential load of 50 tools.
- The Tech MC follows the tremendous success of the Tech MCT. While the MCT allowes for two more inches of vertical storage space, many customers asked us to make a MC in a fully featured Tech Series style; the Tech MC does not store long shank tools.
- "The Tech MC and Tech MCT offer technicians the ideal platform for various service, repair and installation bags, and many customers are setting up dedicated bags for their various types of work” said Roger Brouard, founder of Veto Pro Pac and the designer of the Tech MC.
Compare the MC, TECH MC and the TECH MCT