Gray Tools 3/8'' Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench Torque Wrench Gray Tools 3/8'' Micro-Adjustable 82100
- Gray Tools torque products are 100% quality tested at the time of manufacturing and are manufactured to the ANSI B107.14 specifications, US Federal Specification GGG-W-686 and ISO Standard 6789.
- The quality standards permits the torque accuracy to be within ± for micrometer style torque wrenches and 2% accuracy with dial type torque wrenches when the wrench is used within the 20-100% rated capacity
- The Gray Tools 72100 torque wrench operates and ratchets in both left and right hand directions with quick release. (It may be used for uncontrolled wrenching as long as torque does not exceed maximum capacity.)
- This Gray Tools togue wrench can be used with confidence in all automotive, aircraft, marine and industrial applications.
- Lock ring prevents accidental change of torque setting.
- Durable aluminum handle features an easy to grip diamond knurl surface and scratch resistant anodized coating.
- Reverses easily - has positive locking action.
- May be used continually at maximum torque capacity.
- Ratchet action requires only 10° of handle travel.
- Mechanism protected from routine contamination.
- Wrench made of highest quality heat-treated steel.
- Finished with tough, durable chromium-nickel plating.
- For ISO 9000 and QS 9000 customers, calibration certificates are available for an additional charge.
- Includes Custom Molded Plastic Case
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Head Style: Fixed Ratchet
- Capacity (ft. lb.): 10-100
- Increments (ft. lb.): .5
- Length: 17-3/4"