|Kreg ACS3000 Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit|
- Plunge Saw and 62" Guide Track provide straight, smooth cuts. Project Table expands cutting capability
- Versatile: Cut plywood and boards—rip, crosscut, mitered cuts—with one system
- Precise: Make accurate, high-quality cuts with ease and repeatability
- Safe: Work confidently with integrated safety features and anti-kickback protection
- Portable: Set up and stow your system quickly for simple transport and storage
- Combines the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw, 62" Guide Track, Project Table – Top, and Project Table – Base
- When you’re building wood projects, you need a cutting system that can adapt to your needs, whether you’re crosscutting boards to length, ripping them to width, cutting mitered angles, or even cutting plywood sheets and large panels down to size. The Adaptive Cutting System makes it all possible, and more, by combining the advantages guided cutting with the unparalleled versatility of a Project Table that supports and positions materials precisely.
- Start your Adaptive Cutting System with the Kreg Plunge Saw and 62" Guide Track. The track guides the saw precisely on your cutline and protects against splintering to ensure that you get straight, smooth cuts. The Plunge Saw features a fully-shrouded blade, plus safety features like a retractable riving knife and anti-kickback protection that allow the powerful, variable-speed motor to cut safely while your hands stay well away from the blade. Parallel Guides and Rip Guides allow you to lock in repeatable measurements when using the track, so you can take precision cutting anywhere.
- Build your Adaptive Cutting System by adding the Project Table to create a portable cutting system that adapts to your needs. Mounting the Guide Track to the Table allows you to crosscut and rip solid wood boards, cut mitered angles, bevel edges, plus support and precisely cut plywood and large panels to size. The Project table includes multiple guides, stops, and integrated measuring systems that position your materials securely and precisely, so you get accurate, smooth, and straight cuts every time. The Project Table folds to store vertically, and easily rolls out and sets up quickly for use, then stows away compactly. You can also enhance your system with available accessories, such as another Guide Track and Track Connectors to double your cutting capacity.
- Whether you’re cutting solid wood or plywood, wherever you’re working–from the garage to the driveway to the workshop—and whatever you’re creating, you can take your project-building skills to the next level with the versatile, precise, safe, and portable system that adapts to your needs—the Adaptive Cutting System
(1) Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
(1) Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track
(1) Adaptive Cutting System Project Table – Top with included guides, stops, and measuring scales
(1) Adaptive Cutting System Project Table – Base