|Kreg KMA2750 Accu-Cut Expansion Pack for Track Saw|
- Get more from your Accu-Cut™ with an Accu-Cut™ Expansion Pack
- Double the cutting capacity of the Accu-Cut by adding two more sections of track to make cuts up to 100" long
- Easily and quickly break down panels and plywood with a circular saw at any angle
- Same straight, accurate, splinter-free performance as the Accu-Cut
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
- Get expanded versatility from your circular saw and Accu-Cut™
- Double the cutting capacity of your Accu-Cut™ with the Accu-Cut Expansion Pack. It connects easily to your Accu-Cut to deliver the same straight, accurate, splinter-free performance on cuts up to 100" long. Make the cuts you need at any length and angle on panels, plywood, and MDF.
- The Accu-Cut Expansion Pack brings the same consistent, dependable performance to your projects that you expect from the Accu-Cut – but allows you to guide your circular saw along an even longer aluminum track for support through the entire cut. The anti-slip, anti-chip guide strips extend through all four track pieces to bring the same tearout protection and stability to your cuts, no matter the length.
- It’s easy to transform your Accu-Cut into a high-performance, 100" track guide with the Accu-Cut Expansion Pack. Simply connect the two guide tracks to your Accu-Cut whenever you need to make longer cuts. Take your saw and track to your workpiece to make any length cut – anywhere.
- Guide Track Aircraft-quality aluminum with dual anti-chip, anti-slip guide strips
- Cut Length Extends the standard Accu-Cut maximum cut to 100" (2540 mm)
(2) 26.5" Aluminum Guide Tracks
(6) Steel Track Connectors
(8) Anti-Chip/Anti-Slip Guide Strips