|Kreg KMA3700 Accu-Cut XL Circular Saw Track Guide|
- Straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts made easy
- Get perfectly straight, accurate cuts every time with track-guided cutting
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tearout protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
- Transform your circular saw into a high-performance track-guided cutting tool for breaking down full sheets of plywood
- Set your projects up for success by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut™ XL Circular Saw Track Guide. It rips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100" long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with accuracy and control.
- The Accu-Cut XL guides your circular saw along an extended-length aluminum track that holds the saw steady and keeps your cuts straight. The track guide is designed for simplicity: just mount your saw to the Universal Sled, align the Accu-Cut XL track to the cut line, and make the high-quality cuts you need. The anti-chip guide strips prevent splintering and tearout through the entire length of your cut. The same strips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in place without clamps.
- Guide Track Aircraft-quality aluminum with dual anti-chip, anti-slip guide strips
- Saw Sled Accepts left- and right-blade saws, built-in indexing stop and precision cursor. Compatible with Kreg Accu-Cut™, Rip-Cut™
- Cut Length Maximum 100" (2540 mm)
(1) Universal Saw Sled
(4) 26.5" Aluminum Guide Tracks
(6) Steel Track Connectors
(1) Starting Block
(8) Anti-Chip/Anti-Slip Guide Strips
(1) Track Indicator Clip
Detailed Setup and Usage Instructions