|Kreg ACS705 Adaptive Cutting System 48-Tooth Saw Blade|
- High-performance blade for the Kreg Plunge Saw
- 48-tooth, carbide-tipped saw blade for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- Delivers optimum performance for ripping or crosscutting solid wood, plywood, and other sheet goods.
- Laser-cut steel body with anti-vibration slots for smooth, quiet operation
- 6 1/2" (165mm) diameter, 20mm arbor hole, 2.3mm-wide kerf
- Keep an extra blade on hand with this high-performance, 48-tooth, carbide tipped blade—the same one that’s included with the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw.
- The laser-cut body ensures flatness, while anti-vibrations slots ensure smooth, quiet cutting. The blade is designed to offer optimum performance when ripping and crosscutting solid wood as well as plywood and other sheet goods.
- This 6 1/2" (165mm) diameter blade has a 20mm arbor hole for compatibility with the Plunge Saw, and cuts a 2.3mm-wide kerf.
- Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- Material Laser-cut steel blade body with anti-vibration slots and micrograin carbide teeth
- Dimensions 6 1/2" (165mm) diameter
- 20mm arbor hole
- 2.3mm-wide kerf
- Compatibility Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw