Jessem 02025A Insert Ring Set Predrilled Hole 59700
- The Jessem Ring Set is the most convenient and versatile solution to changing the bit-hole diameter in all JessEm router plates and lift systems.
- Precision machined from solid 1/4" thick phenolic and featuring JessEm's exclusive TAB-LOC design.
- You can install and remove our insert rings with the flick of our
unique two-prong insert ring wrench.
- We now offer two insert rings sets, one with pre-drilled centerholes of 1/4", 1/2", 1-3/8" and 2-1/2" diameters and 02028 with no pre-drilled center-holes for making your own zero-clearance inserts.
- 4 PC. INSERT RING SET WITH PRE-DRILLED 1/4", 1/2", 1-3/8" (FOR USE WITH STANDARD TEMPLATE GUIDE BUSHINGS), AND 2-1/2" CENTERHOLES